Service Info Requirements FAQ About
Service Info Requirements FAQ About
- Service Info
- 8 New Shadowlands Dungeons in Mythic Mode Fast Clear with our Boosting Team
- Get a Lot of 183+ iLvl Gear during the Run
- Run on the First Week of Release
- Achievements for Completing Each Mythic Dungeon
- Some Gold and Other Loot
- 60 Lvl Character. Have to finish Leveling first? Check our Powerleveling Services!
- Account Login and Password in case of Piloted Option.
Why should I buy preorder and not just wait for Shadowlands?
You can buy any Shadowlands services at any point in time and we will get it done. However at the beginning of the new brand WoW Expansion there will be a lot of people who would like to buy some services as well. Number of trusted and great boosters is not infinite, so there could be a queue.
We suggest you manage your character for Shadowlands Mythic Dungeon Boost services beforehand to avoid any situations like that. The earlier you decide to pre-order, the longer time we have to assign a trusted Booster team and organize your service.
When do you start?
We will start your Shadowlands service at the launch day if there are no issues and servers allow us to log on. First days — especially first hours — of any new expansion could be laggy, buggy and always have troubles with connection and ping. We cover that by arranging only professional boosters who played on beta and know the best way to get your character to Lvl 60 and be ready to clear Heroic or Mythic Dungeons as fast as possible.
Pretty sure you will be pleased to start your journey in Shadowlands when servers just become stable, other players only started their leveling process, but you can already push dungeons (with our teams too!), raise your item level and improve your character by having max geared for the first week by our Shadowlands Mythic Dungeon Boost Services!
Is it safe?
Our selfplay services are totally safe. Shadowlands Mythic Dungeon Boost Services are commonly can be done via selfplay option, so you don’t have to worry about at all. Even if you decide to run it via account sharing – we will do all our best to make your account safe including VPN service for sure. However even with all our precautions and having no issues before we are unable to guarantee total safety of your account. Don’t trust blind promises of 100% safety – nobody can know for sure if Blizzard will target these services via account sharing for 30 days suspension. Please, keep in mind the possibility of getting your account suspended for sharing it with other people. We highly recommend to choose Selfplay option to run our Shadowlands Mythic Dungeon Boost.
What is World of Warcraft without a dungeons, right? And Shadowlands is not an exception! There are 8 dungeons in Shadowlands. Of these dungeons, 4 are available for leveling players, with another 4 available at max level and same four difficulties as always: Normal (50-60 levels), Heroic (60), Mythic (60), and Mythic+ (60). Normal Dungeons drops Item Level 157 gear at Level 60. Heroic Dungeons drops Item Level 170 gear. Mythic Dungeons drops Item Level 183 gear.
Let’s take a closer look at dungeons themselves!
The Necrotic Wake
The Necrotic Wake is a leveling dungeon in Shadowlands, located in Bastion. The dungeon is available in four difficulties: Normal, Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+.
The Necrotic Wake has 4 boss encounters:
- Blightbone – The corpulent mass of rotting flesh known as Blightbone was lovingly constructed by Surgeon Stitchflesh. Now the abomination is eager to be unleashed on the Temple of Courage.
- Amarth, The Harvester – Amarth oversees the harvesting of corpses from atop the undead monstrosity Bonefang, flying above the battle. The sadistic commander destroyed the Hand of Courage, and now comes for their Paragon.
- Surgeon Stitchflesh – Surgeon Stitchflesh is the mastermind behind the grisly abominations that are deployed from the floating fortress of Zolramus. He bends to his task with maniacal fervor, crafting the flesh of fallen enemies into undead constructs to be used in Maldraxxus’ wars.
- Nalthor the Rimebinder – From atop the flying ziggurat Zolramus, Nalthor the Rimebinder commands the forces attacking Bastion. The conniving lich plans to rain frozen magic and death on the pristine lands of Bastion.
Plaguefall is a leveling dungeon in Shadowlands, located in Maldraxxus. The dungeon is available in four difficulties: Normal, Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+.
Plaguefall has 4 boss encounters:
- Globgrog – The exact nature of the plagues and oozes disgorged by the House of Plague’s fall may never be deciphered, but the collection of slimes and flesh that became Globgrog will guard this treasure fanatically.
- Doctor Ickus – The destruction of the House of Plagues and the slime eruptions left in its wake will not stop the presumed genius of Doctor Ickus and his deranged experiments.
- Domina Venomblade – Domina Venomblade believes the instrument of her revenge for the fall of the House of Eyes rests with Plaguefall. No one, not even her former allies will keep her from gaining the weapon hidden in these ruins.
- Margrave Stradama – It was believed that Margrave Stradama was destroyed in the explosion that brought down her house. In truth the explosion transformed her into a monstrous new form, driving her mad, and leaving her at the heart of the fallen House of Plagues.
Mists of Tirna Scithe
Mists of Tirna Scithe is a leveling dungeon in Shadowlands, located in Ardenweald. The dungeon is available in four difficulties: Normal, Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+.
Mists of Tirna Scithe has 3 boss encounters:
- Ingra Maloch – Cursed to exist outside the cycle of Life and Death, the Drust now seek to circumvent their fate using Ardenweald’s mechanisms of Rebirth. Their would-be conquest has found its way to Tirna Scithe, where Ingra Maloch and his followers use foul magic to subjugate the local inhabitants.
- Mistcaller – Tirna Scithe is defended by force of arms, but also cunning. The playful Mistcaller has used the mists to confuse and disorient invaders. With the Drust attack the Mistcaller cannot easily tell friend from foe, and only after her puzzles and games are defeated can you safely reach the heart of Tirna Scithe.
- Tred’ova – The gorm have been chewing at the edges of Ardenweald, devouring desiccated husks of the dead. The beast called Tred’ova has gorged herself on something far more precious, the wildseed of Lakali, loa of knowledge. Now that Tred’ova has tasted the loa’s power and wisdom, she hungers for more than survival.
Halls of Atonement
Halls of Atonement is a leveling dungeon in Shadowlands, located in Revendreth. The dungeon is available in four difficulties: Normal, Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+.
Halls of Atonement has 4 boss encounters:
- Halkias, the Sin-Stained Goliath – Sinstones are meant to be inert records of past transgressions. The machinations of the depraved venthyr have allowed Halkias, a massive golem, to grow from the power of neglected sinstones. The Lord Chamberlain’s forces have struggled to contain it, splitting its anima across multiple sinstone golem shards.
- Echelon – The mighty stoneborn known as Echelon has always held outsiders, especially mortals, in contempt. He watched the Halls of Atonement from the sky and will crush any who attempt to transgress the threshold.
- High Adjudicator Aleez – Within the Halls of Atonement, past the courtyard and gargoyles, is a church unlike any seen on Azeroth. This is where the High Adjudicator Aleez presides over a congregation of spirits, spreading the dark word of Sire Denathrius to the undeserving.
- Lord Chamberlain – The Lord Chamberlain climbed steadily and mercilessly through the ranks of venthyr society, becoming a Harvester by aiding in the capture of the rebellious Accuser. Now he rules the Accuser’s halls, hoarding anima and turning the sacred process of atonement to his own deviant purposes.
Theater of Pain
Theater of Pain is a max-level dungeon in Shadowlands, located in Maldraxxus. The dungeon is available in four difficulties: Normal, Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+.
Theater of Pain has 5 boss encounters:
- An Affront of Challengers – Champions are not fighting just anyone. First contenders fight among themselves to see which are worthy. Dessia the Decapitator, Paceran the Virulant, and Sathel the Accursed have brought their disparate fighting styles together to knock out other contenders. They will crush any who stand between them and the title match.
- Gorechop – As hungry for victory as he is for new parts, Gorechop is ready to show the House of Constructs can build the better warrior. Since arriving in Maldraxxus, he has earned every piece of his body, but he is not above finding something new on a challenger.
- Xav the Unfallen – Xav has fought and defeated so many foes that there is a line of contenders battling for their turn. If someone can make their way past them, Xav will relish a worthy challenge.
- Kul’tharok – Kul’tharok is a master of the necromantic arts and shows that brute force is not the only way to the top. The path to victory is through his maze of magic portals, and then past his necrotic onslaught.
- Mordretha, the Endless Empress – Endless battles and endless victories, Mordretha has bested every opponent who has challenged her. In life she was a master of dark magic and her time in Maldraxxus has only expanded that knowledge. Is this the title match the Theater of Pain has been waiting for?
De Other Side
De Other Side is a max-level dungeon in Shadowlands, located in Ardenweald. The dungeon is available in four difficulties: Normal, Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+.
De Other Side has 4 boss encounters:
- Hakkar the Soulflayer – Even the presence of Hakkar the Soulflayer has caused turmoil on Azeroth. Violence and plague mark his blood and his immeasurable power. His faithful fought for him till death, and beyond. Giving up power has never been his way, even when it is not his own.
- The Manastorms – Absolute honesty and trust are what makes Millicent and Milhouse Manastorm such a power couple. Well, honesty, trust, staggering magic and experimental technology. Combining these four elements in perfect harmony makes the Manastorms the most deadly, dangerous and disastrous couple anywhere.
- Dealer Xy’exa – Dealer Xy’exa is a cunning aquisitionist, wielding an array of magical contrivances that she has collected over the millennia. She relies on spatial manipulation to stay one step ahead of the innumerable enemies she’s made in her dealings.
- Mueh’zala – Father of Sleep, Son of Time, the Night’s Friend, Mueh’zala ushered the dead of Azeroth long before Bwonsamdi made his first deal. He knows a god should rule, not beg for servants and worshipers. The plans he laid in ancient times to reclaim that power are coming to fruition, once he deals with his rebellious replacement.
Spires of Ascension
Spires of Ascension is a max-level dungeon in Shadowlands, located in Bastion. The dungeon is available in four difficulties: Normal, Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+.
Spires of Ascension has 4 boss encounters:
- Kin-Tara – While kyrian aspirants had to wait patiently during the anima drought for their overdue ascension, the Forsworn have been unafraid to grant their faithful wings. Kin-Tara proved herself to the dark kyrian and learned to dominate the sky as soon as she ascended. While she stands, the Spires of Ascension will belong to Devos.
- Ventunax – Ventunax is one of the deadliest Forsworn constructs, originally designed to test the courage of kyrian aspirants. The Praetorian’s movements are so quick she can seem to disappear before her enemies’ eyes.
- Oryphrion – Oryphrion is the firepower in the Paragon of Loyalty’s vanguard. The Dark Colossus has dominated the invasion into the city with their Anima fueled artillery, and now fiercely defends the font of power before the Archon’s seat.
- Devos, Paragon of Doubt – Devos was the very symbol of loyalty until a soul with a troubling past arrived in Bastion. Her doubt overwhelmed her until she fell into open rebellion, aided by the darkest powers of the Shadowlands. Seizing the Spires of Ascension is just the first step, and the destruction of the Archon is now within her grasp.
Sanguine Depths is a max-level dungeon in Shadowlands, located in Revendreth. The dungeon is available in four difficulties: Normal, Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+.
Sanguine Depths has 4 boss encounters:
- Kryxis the Voracious – Kryxis the Voracious sensed the anima stores deep within the Sanguine Depths, and his lust to consume this energy has driven him to madness. With the recent tear that has formed in Revendreth, Kryxis has a found a way into these catacombs, and aims to drain every last drop of anima out of the subterranean storage house.
- Executor Tarvold – Many venthyr consider the torment of their charges and the extraction of sins and anima their sacred duty. The creature known as Executor Torvald being set as warden and allowed to take its sick pleasure in torturing the prisoners here shows the depravity Revendreth has fallen to.
- Grand Proctor Beryllia – There are only a few old enough to know if Grand Proctor Beryllia learned her ruthless form of study in Revendreth or if she never truly gave up that particular sin. The cruelty she used to master the magic of anima has been turned on a very peculiar new prisoner, the naaru Z’rali. She will command this creature’s Light no matter what it costs her prisoner.
- General Kaal – General Kaal stands as one of Sire Denathrius’s main generals overseeing his operations in Revendreth. Strong, agile and full of guile, General Kaal uses her agility and anima-infused nature to eliminate all who would stand against her master.